While it's adorable to watch all the kids running from house to house in this year's costume, we want everyone to have a safe and fun holiday while they're out!
Some Halloween safety tips from Keith Watson:
|Photo Credit: Today's Mama|
- The buddy system never gets old!
- Have all your friends meet at one house so you can all trick-or-treat in a group. The more eyes on the look out the less likely there is that anything will go awry!
- Flashlights for the kids.
- Give each kid a flashlight for when the sun goes down so they don't trip on anything or lose their way. You can even make a fun gobo out of contact paper that will make lighting the way even more fun!
- Make bracelets out of beads for your kid's with the best number to reach you at in case they do get separated.
- Incorporate reflective tape into your child's costume or put it on the backs of their shoes so that cars and bikers, and you, are aware of where they are at all times!
We can't wait to see pictures of everyone's Halloween fun!
|Photo Credit: Pinterest|